Report on hazardous substances in blood, dust, products and indoor air in Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia in 2013-2015. This report present detailed test results and recommendations what different stakeholders and every citizen should do on the purpose to avoid hazardous substances in everyday life. Read it, share it!
- Track down harmful substances with the ‘Scan4Chem’ app
- A sustainable Christmas in the kitchen
- A quick guide for avoiding infertility caused by washers, phones and even toasters
- Playing Safe during Christmas time
- Hazardous Christmas: decoration may contain chemicals that are harmful to health and environment